Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on EnviroPRO Basements, LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on EnviroPRO Basements, LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by EnviroPRO Basements, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on EnviroPRO Basements, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. EnviroPRO Basements, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, EnviroPRO Basements, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall EnviroPRO Basements, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on EnviroPRO Basements, LLC’s Internet site, even if EnviroPRO Basements, LLC’s or a EnviroPRO Basements, LLC’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on EnviroPRO Basements, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. EnviroPRO Basements, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. EnviroPRO Basements, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. EnviroPRO Basements, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
EnviroPRO Basements, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by EnviroPRO Basements, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to EnviroPRO Basements, LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
EnviroPro Basements, LLC
Company Policies Pertaining to Coronavirus 2019 – COVID-19
COVID-19 is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person and is highly contagious.
This infection is particularly dangerous for the elderly and people with challenging health issues.
We are prepared to respond in a flexible way to varying levels of disease transmission in the community
and to refine our business response plans and updates as needed.
We will strive to put policies in place to eliminate exposure risk levels regarding our employees and
We will maintain accurate information from state and local health officials to help in guiding us in
operating healthy and safe conditions.
Basic Infection Prevention Measures
Employees are asked to stay home if they are sick or if a member of their family is sick. Should an
employee or family member get sick, we will follow guidelines from state and local health officials
regarding proper protocol for an employee’s return to work.
Employees are equipped with PPE (personal protective equipment) at all times to facilitate in proper
hygiene, such as hand sanitizing, respirators, protective clothing, goggles and gloves. Employees have
been trained in the use of their PPE to protect themselves and our customers at all times.
Employees are encouraged to practice safe distancing among each other at the job site. Only one person
Employees are trained in the use of EPA-approved antibacterial and disinfectant sprays with claims
against emerging viral pathogens, and will spray inside of truck cabs and work sites prior to start of work
project. Once project is completed, employees will again spray work area prior to leaving the job site.
Proper disposal of all gloves and Tyvek suits will be in a plastic trash bag sealed with duct tape and
returned to company home base for proper disposal.
Under most circumstances, we strongly encourage a “no human contact” interaction with the employees
performing work at your home. We ask that outside access be left open for our employees’ when they
arrive to work on your project. We appreciate customers using masks if it is necessary to speak with our
employees, and/or stay a safe distance (six feet) from workers while you are having a conversation.
Customers should expect to see our employees suited up in Tyvek suits, respirators, gloves and booties
upon arrival and departure.